Friday, March 13, 2009

Bible study with Karlene

I was unavailable at the actual time of Bible Study but Karlene is a great blessing, she discussed with me what she discussed in BS and it was really fruitful. I learned once again. Doing our best for God is a fruitful work, unlike doing our best, simply because we want it for ourselves is dry. If we rely on Him and do our best for Him, we will never get tired or frustrated. Just like what was said to Solomon about building a sanctuary for the Lord. to make it magnificent and unique.

Also she taught me of God's magnificence... I do appreciate God's hand made, but she said it in a deeper way, about God's work never being mediocre, always the best, every single piece is one of a kind. the same specie yet, when you look really close, it's different still.

Every time I meet with Karlene, I learn a lot, I owe a big part of my growth in faith from her...

No comments:

Post a Comment