Wednesday, March 11, 2009

every single detail

Have you ever felt afraid because of the circumstances in your life and whether it will get better or not?

For the past 18 years of my life, I had too many fears to enumerate and too many doubts to tell, I was afraid that I might never get out of the problem I sank in, I was afraid that things might become worse, I was afraid that I might be stuck on a situation I don't want. I admit that I have a very poor faith before, but it somehow got stronger now thanks to some people.

It's always scary to look at your life while it's in chaos, I thought that I wanted to die and I even prayed for it, just to end everything. but now that I know better, I'm thankful that I experienced them and that I never dared to suicide. it would have been a total waste of God's plan for me, I wouldn't have made new friends and I wouldn't have been able to learn new things. I really thank God that I was able to get over those problems and to learn a little more and to grow a little more.

When we're in a deep hole, let's always look upward and never stop hoping that someone will come to help. Climbing that hole by yourself will be fruitless if no one from above will pull you. just like in the Bible:

Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain. (Psalms 127:1)

There is not one bird that fell that God didn't know, just as He knows the exact number of strands of your hair (not exact words)


He planned every single detail of your life, be it your ups or your downs, He never forgot you even for the tiniest fraction of a second and He is always there for you. Learn how to praise Him in every circumstances and never forget how He designed every detail of your physical characteristics and every detail of your life. it's up to you to have faith in Him and find His purpose for every circumstances, because God's grace is strongest at your weakest...

God Bless! He always watches you and will never abandon you, never.

No comments:

Post a Comment