Friday, March 6, 2009

His creations

I kept on coming back to the roof while chatting with my friend, so he told me to take a picture rather than keep on going up and down the roof, so here it is, but sadly, I didn't use tripod because I can't find it...sorry if it's a little off...
Tuesday night, I was amazed at how pretty the stars were and how lovely the crescent moon is. I am simply amazed at how God arranged all of them, from every single of those plentiful stars to each phase of the moon. Reminding us of how powerful He is. I was overwhelmed by the beautiful night sky and how much stars there actually are compared to what I can see with my poor vision. I even went up the roof just to look at them (good thing Mama and Papa didn't notice me missing).

I really am grateful God let me witness that wonderful night sky and reallize how tiny I am compared to the vast sky. I felt so refreshed after seeing the stars and realizing how wonderful God's creations are once again... each star in its own place, each star as big as our own sun, and yet, God designed the wide universe and much more of it still hidden from our knowledge. He designed all of it, the constellations, the planets, our galaxy, even other unexplored galaxies. We just can't help but marvel at His wonderful creations, I really feel so blessed that He arranged the sequence of my life as well.

I just wonder, did God made aliens as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment