Friday, February 27, 2009

Bible study

Well today is the first day I attended a Bible study and I am suprised... I used to think Bible studies are boring but today, it really changed my perspective. I learned a lot especially from Karlene. She was the one who led the Bible study. She told us her problems and how God helped her. I really want to be as strong in faith as the people I went with to the Bible study, they were really homely and you'd feel wecome to share your feelings.

What she told us were really good passages from the Bible, the parts where we should trust Him for every trouble we have. Trusting in Him for every need that arises because "He can put wilderness into the dessert" and such from those lines... impossible right? for Him it's not.

I'm really thankful for this opportunity to learn more about God and I really look forward to the next time I can join them again.

'Protect me, O God, I trust in You for safety.
I say to the Lord. "You are my Lord; all the good things I have are from You"
How excellent are the Lord's faithful people!
My greatest pleasure is to be with them.
' (Psalms 16:1-3)



(written on February 27 '09)

No comments:

Post a Comment