Saturday, February 21, 2009

prayers

In the worship service today, they said we shouldn't only pray with ready words, as the one who held the service said... "babbling" we should pray with words and meanings that comes from the spirit or else the prayer won't have much sense. I think what they're trying to say is we must mean what we say.
There is also that feeling of relief as if from a heavy burden and you feel like you are somehow carefree and light, I didn't really understood much at that part because it was partially in Chinese but I think they were talking about entering in God's holiness and trusting everything to Him. even if we know that we might die a few minutes from that moment, we won't panic if we trust everything to Him. I really hope I can one day accomplish that, I'm still trying to get over my self reliance.

There were lots of songs on the worship service as well and they're really nice songs but i still am looking for that song we sang in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment