Saturday, February 28, 2009

Christianizer

In the anticipated Mass I attended, I fell asleep at some parts of the Homily and can't understand the priest's voice much, I guess I was too tired because of the NSTP...
Well I got the last part at least... The priest said that Christians must be Christianizers as well, meaning, we must spread the word, even in little things that we are capable of. I was thinking, some people just laughs at the idea of religion and it's just bothersome at times to try changing them. But the good thing is, some people are really looking for a person to change them, it's just that they can't find that person yet and trying to be a Christianizer, we might be that person that can help them get closer to God. Like in some circumstances where a person can greatly improve a person's life. It is upon God's arrangement that you met that person and that person is actually needing someone exactly like you.

We must at least try to do our part just like another person helped us get closer to God. Well for me, the one who helped me was my classmate, Ian. I only met him last term, yet he improved my faith on God a lot. I thank God for that person as well as so may other people who helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment