Saturday, February 28, 2009

Work hard!

"The little that a good person owns is worth more than the wealth of all the wicked"
(Psalms 37:16)


Well, these passage caught my attenction and I believe it so much. I want a lot of people to read it because discontent leads to envy and envy can amplify temptation thus, making us sin. If we trust that the little we gain honestly is good enough and is more pleasing to Lord then we must be contented. What we are and who we are is exactly as God created us to be, as He planned us to be and as we should really be. If He is contented with how we are, why must we seek to become someone whom we are not? the talents we don't have or the abilities we can't gain, let us be thankful because that's exactly how He wanted us to be.

A professor from Benilde called Sir Pepe said, people might be born with more nimble fingers or better genes but no one is born a pianist or a model or anything at all.

we were actually born naked and without anything at all. But through His plan, we get the abilities He designed us to have. If He wanted us to learn piano, then He would've made a circumstance where we can learn so. If not, that means He needs you with something else.

I used to be really frustrated with how I seem to not be able to shut my mouth. I always irritate people with my talkativeness and loud voice. I badly wanted to change but I really can't. Even if I manage to be quiet for a few while then after that, I become noisy again. I really felt bad about my self esteem and with some of my characteristics as well, like how I laugh, how yellow my teeth were or how carefree I seem to be that might have been bothersome to others. But I realized during our Bible study that He wanted me to be like that because He needs me to do something for another person. That person is Karlene and thanks to her I have a better understanding of "NOT grumbling to the Lord" because I realize that those characteristics of mine might be bothersome to others but can also help. I really thank God to find Karlene as a friend. She's a great blessing to every friend of hers.
I suddenly remember how God sends angels to the people He holds dear, I honesly believe that Karlene is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment